NB: Please note we have discontinued CHARCOAL and have replaced with DUCK EGG BLUE.
You can now purchase 4 star silicone divided plates (any colour combo) for a special bundle price and SAVE $15!
Please make your selection of colours at checkout.
Great for fussy eaters! Divided for extra fun! Our Star Grazer Silicone Divided Plate is a must-have for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages.
Our Star Grazer Silicone Divided Plate is exclusively designed here at Little Woods. Made from the highest quality of food grade, European silicone on the market, it is non-toxic and very safe for your little one.
Here are some of it’s awesome features:
- DIVIDED PLATE – ideal for separation of foods and sauces. Plate fits most highchairs.
- EASY TO CLEAN – either hand wash or put in the dishwasher (top shelf only)
- EASY CARE – silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn’t harbor bacteria. It is also resistant to age, sunlight, moisture and chemicals.
- OVEN, MICROWAVE AND FREEZER SAFE – able to withstand high and low temperatures, allowing it to go from the freezer to the microwave or oven (up to 240 degrees celsius). Silicone has the capacity to evenly distribute heat and the ability to cool instantly after heated.
- ANTI-SLIP BASE – won’t move around like other materials
- NON-TOXIC – made from high food grade LFGB European silicone – the best on the market! It is free from BPA and other toxic materials.
Are you tired of your toddler throwing their plates off the table? Our Star Grazer Plate is unbreakable! This is another beauty of silicone, it is indestructible and will last for years on end.
Available in 4 colours:
- Duck Egg Blue – due to arrive start of December
Dimensions: 24cm from point to point.
Our feeding range exceeds safety guidelines and uses high grade LFGB silicone. This is because your baby’s safety is most important. You will be able to tell our products are made from LFGB silicone by squeezing the silicone – you will not see a white line. The white line is an indication of the fillers used in other cheaper grades.
NB. While our items are dishwasher safe, we do recommend hand washing with a mild detergent and warm water and rinse immediately afterwards.